The room on the first floor is very special with a stone wall that frame the bed, old brick columns, neutral and cozy colors and the warmth of wood ceiling. A large south-facing glass window lights up the room and a back window over the woods offers the view on Quinzeina Mount.
Private entrance and bathroom gives comfort and privacy for your stay.
- Double bed and sofa-bed 2 places
- We can add bed reils for kids
- We can add couch with bars for kids
- Private entrance
- Private bedroom with shower, towels, shower gel, shampoo and hair conditioner
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electric kettle
- Closed private parking
- Balcony with table and chairs
- Outdoor children playground area
- For longer stays towels will be changed every three days; bed linen will be changed every seven days
- Check-in from 4 pm to 10 pm
- Check-out on departure day is no later than 10 am
- Bedrooms and breakfast room are NON-SMOKING
- We cannot accomodate dog for now
- The room is accessible for the blind and visually-impaired people (on the ground floor there is a visual-tactile information panels)
Rates (including towels and bed linen)°
€ 70,00 Double room with breakfast per day.
€ 25,00 for each additional person. Children free up to 2 years. € 10,00 from 3 to 5 years old per day. € 20,00 from 6 to 15 years old per day.
€ 50,00 Single in double room with breakfast per day.
°Discounted prices for extended stays.
°°Is possible to add a third bed in room for two people with the additional cost of € 5,00.