The room is on the second floor with its own personal color. A large south-facing glass window gives a beatiful view from Vercelli plain to Turin hills, far as the Maritime and Cottian Alps and especially the Monviso Mount. From back window over the woods can be seen Quinzeina Mount and Santa Elisabetta chapel.
Private entrance and bathroom gives comfort and privacy for your stay.
- Double bed and sofa bed 2 places
- We can add bed reils for kids
- We can add couch with bars for kids
- Private entrance
- Private bedroom with shower, towels, shower gel, shampoo and hair conditioner
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electric kettle
- Closed private parking
- Balcony with a panoramic view
- Outdoor children playground area
- For longer stays towels will be changed every three days; bed linen will be changed every seven days
- Check-in from 4 pm to 10 pm
- Check-out on departure day is no later than 10 am
- Bedrooms and breakfast room are NON-SMOKING
- We cannot accomodate dog for now
- The room is accessible for the blind and visually-impaired people (on the ground floor there is a visual-tactile information panels)
Rates (including towels and bed linen)°
€ 70,00 Double room with breakfast per day.
€ 25,00 for each additional person. Children free up to 5 years. € 20,00 from 6 to 15 years old per day.
€ 50,00 Single in double room with breakfast per day.
°Discounted prices for extended stays.
°°Is possible to add a third bed in room for two people with the additional cost of € 5,00.